Friday, November 20, 2009

Life with an iPhone

OK, so as you all know I am a new owner of an iPhone. It's only been a few weeks and although I LOVE the phone, I have one issue... it takes an actual effort for me to not let it take over my life! Ok not my entire life but it really is a huge distraction because it's so cool and does so many things. Bored in class? Check your email with one click or go to the App store and download just about anything you could imagine to keep you occupied. Don't feel like studying? That's fine, your phone has enough capabilities to keep you interested for the next 5 hours :)

Besides the whole distraction thing, my only other gripe would be that the battery sucks.

That's all for now. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. YES! The battery life is disappointing. I usually have to charge my phone at least once during the day, and then leave it again on the charger while I am sleeping. I'm glad you converted from your Crackberry to an iPhone :)

    ReplyDelete